𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐔𝐩 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐭

April 26, 2022

New E-Commerce Products

    April seems to be a very productive month for me. There are about ten new items available in my e-commerce store. I don't forget to say thank you for the enthusiasm of the buyers in my store, so that I can produce more new products.

Kitagawa Marin - My Dress-Up Darling Cosplay Accessories

    Earlier this month I saw a lot of cosplayers playing Kitagawa Marin from the My Dress-Up Darling series. I'm sure I haven't watched or even following the manga, so I don't really know the storyline behind this series, but one thing is for sure, I am interested in making accessories set. At first I thought about making accessories for myself and in the end I decided to sell them in e-commerce stores.

    I made accessories that can be used by anyone in an adjustable way. The reason I make accessories like this is to make it easier for cosplayers of different sizes to be able to use the accessories I make. This part of the choker, bracelet and ring for Marin can be adjusted (there is a chain for the choker, a bracelet with elastic straps and a ring that can be shaped according to the circumference of the wearer's finger).

    I added beads as a free product here (it may be used as a fake piercing when cosplaying by using eyelash glue when applying it). I won't talk much here, I'll put the product photos and my links store below, so that it makes it easier for readers to see my storefront.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you