𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 : 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 - 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

April 25, 2022

 Cosplay Accessories : Hair Clip, Hat & Waist Brooch

    This product has been made since last year and just sold out around the beginning of this year. I did not stock much because of the limited materials I got, so now this product is discontinued. I am very happy with the purchases from my e-commerce store because I got two customers from Singapore who turned out to like my product (they bought it).

Genshin Impact - Lisa Cosplay Accessories

    From the beginning I opened a store indeed I did not prepare a lot of stock on the items on display. The reason is because many of these products are samples so the products are only available a little. I also implemented some policies, that when the product will be rethought whether it is good to be reproduced or just discontinued.

Receipt of my sold products in e-commerce
    Of course, this is a lot through the screening process such as: buyer enthusiasm, availability of raw materials and also the opportunity / possibility to be repurchased by buyers. Anyway, I did stop this production, but I went back to making a second product with different raw materials and a change in product size.

The old product (Genshin Impact Lisa 0.1 Cosplay Products)


The newest product (Genshin Impact Lisa 0.2 Cosplay Products)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you