𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 : 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐨 & 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

April 12, 2022

 Art Block : CSP Pro Vs. Paint Tool Sai 2

    I've been having art blocks since January 2022. I tried to draw from the start of the pose, but couldn't finish any artwork. Eventually I piled up a lot of reeference poses that I made myself. I thought, even if I'm just drawing a rough sketch, it doesn't matter, maybe I can use it in the next few months.

    I had a lot of trouble because I wanted to sharpen my skills with Clip Studio Paint Pro and run into some obstacles. I was originally a user of Paint Tool Sai 2 and already have my own style and color palette. When I tried to bring that color palette to CSP, it turned out that the result was different with a more doff color impression. I was quite surprised and at the moment I'm still facing the same obstacles.

  • carrd: marianiworks (marianiworks17.carrd.co)
  • instagram : MARIANI (@marianiworks) • Instagram photos and videos
  • March Artwork : Genshin Impact Fanart

        Finally in March, I ventured to try again using CSP Pro I started sketching Kamisato Ayato and the results turned out to be quite satisfactory. Really, when you're comfortable with drawing applications (pen stabiliser, interface and tools) I think it will be quite time consuming to re-adjust yourself. 

        I sketched and colored using the two apps above. Of course, there are advantages and disadvantages.  I can't just stand still and am currently trying to conquer it by looking at tutorials on YouTube and trying it directly. I think if I consistently try and practice then there will be good results to be had.

        These are the two artworks I produced in March. It's quite a bit but this is a good start from someone who has just experienced art block.






    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Thank you