𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐄-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

April 11, 2022

 Genshin Vs. Nijisanji EN

    Starting in February, I added a new product variant such as Nijisanji EN Vtuber cosplay accessories and in March this has shown significant changes to the order of goods in e-commerce stores. Nijisanji EN products have now reached out to buyers. To be honest, it is more difficult to develop Nijisanji products compared to Genshin. For me the selection of my goods is very important, so in the manufacture of one product I need to explore many stores to get the materials as I wish.

    Some of the Genshin products I made a few months ago have been purchased by buyers. At first I didn't expect that anyone would buy because the price was quite above average with the size of the product. It feels like when the goods reach the buyer and get a good rating from the results of your hard work it is very pleasant.


Thank You for Purchasing Our Products

    The products in our store in March reached one overseas buyer (Singapore ) and the rest from local buyers (Indonesia). The fun thing is when you can attract buyers from different regions (usually we get buyers from West Java and DKI Jakarta). But this time we managed to expand to Kalimantan and Central Java.

    This March I also tried to open customized accessories to customers. Actually the desired product is in the storefront but the size is too big and the customer asked if I can do custom on the accessories. At first I refused but after a few conversations afterwards, I accepted and managed to finish well. The buyer is also happy withh the results and give our store a five-star rating.

    I will put a photo of the product that has been purchased by the customer below. There is no scattered customer data, only photos of products before they are sent to the delivery courier.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you