𝐕𝐨𝐱 𝐀𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐭 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

April 28, 2022

 Special Request

    To be honest I don't open cosplay accessories commissions, but sometimes there are conditions that make me "feel capable" of taking them. This is because the accessories that buyers want to order still have something to do with the product I've been made in the store. 

Nijisanji EN - Vox Akuma Cosplay Accessories

    For example: I got a message from e-commerce asking if I could make accessories belonging to Vox Akuma (his hairpin and collar brooch). We talked quite a lot and at first I said I couldn't take it because there was a part that when I imagined to make it, it didn't work. So I said I couldn't take this project.

    With quite intense talk, finally the buyer still wants to order even though there are parts that I can't make. They also bought other products from my store, so this is a pretty good result of our previous talk.

    Disclaimer : From the beginning I did plan to make Vox accessories as a whole, but I did not do it because of the limitations of my current materials and abilities. In my opinion, instead of disappointing customers, I better choose accessories that are able to be done en masse (because I wrote it as ready stock item in my store).

    I will include photos of this special order. Anyway, I like to take photos from different angles because it gives a good product preview for the customer before placing an order.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you