𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩

April 27, 2022

 Nijisanji EN : Shu Yamino Earring

    Actually, I still didn't expect to get a buyer from Thailand, because for almost nine months opening an e-commerce store I have never had customers from this country. Usually those who shop from Malaysia, Singapore and also the Philippines.

E-commerce receipt : Tutati Studio

    Earring from Vtuber Nijisanji EN, Shu Yamino, brought me this buyer from Thailand. Actually, if I can be honest, I feel that I can upgrade the choice of materials for Yamino's Earring, but because I think it's not good to delay the release of the product, I finally chose the most easily obtained material to be used as accessories.

    I still didn't expect it and was grateful for this achievement. Hopefully in the future I can reach more buyers from abroad, both from countries that have shopped in my store and those who have not yet.

    There is something unique about the process of writing a thank you letter to the buyer this time. I couldn't write their name in Thai, so I chose the safe option by writing "customer" on the letter.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you