𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟏 - 𝐄𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 - 𝐌𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

April 22, 2022

 Thank You Customers!

    I am very grateful for the enthusiasm of the customers in my e-commerce store. Many of the products I made from the previous few months, finally got their first buyer. For me this is a good achievement in the development of my store.

Ecommerce Order | Early - Mid April 2022

    This month is colored with products from Nijisanji EN, Chainsaw Man and Spy X Family. To be honest, I felt that I got an achievement when managed to get a buyer from abroad. At this time I got a customer from Thailand. This is the first time my store has received a customer from this country.


April First Batch | E-commerce Order

    From March, there were quite a lot of customers in my store. They buy a wide variety of products and I'm happy with the development of this sale. The beginning of the month has been colored by customer looking for Luca Kaneshiro's brooch. I don't stock up much for this item, So that when purchased, the item is immediately sold out.

    This April. I am very grateful to God that I was able to complete many orders well. When customers responded and rated positively to my store, it had a positive impact on my mind. Actually. the orders at the beginning of April came quite consecutively and fortunately I was not too overwhelmed to do it because I've calculated the time of the workmanship of each items I sold in my store.

    I will include a photo of each item sold with the customer's name on the thank you letter. For me, making a thank you letter to buyer is an expression of my gratitude for the purchase of each item.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you