𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 - 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐈𝐭𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 & 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧

March 21, 2022

E-Commerce New Release Product

    I made two accessories for Arataki Itto cosplay. The first accessory is the horn and the second is the choker. Both of them can already be seen and ordered on my e-commerce storefront. I'll put the link below to make it easier for shoppers to access our store.




    This choker is the latest product in my store for March, to be honest I've been planning to make this product from January. However, it can only be done in March due to the process of collecting materials and the thought process of the idea of a new product.
    I have a lot of interest in making a new product in this e-commerce store. I want everything to look beautiful and functional before the product release process, so that sometimes to make a new product can take a long time.
    I made Arataki Itto's horn in December 2021. To be honest, I want to release the product at the same time (horn & choker). However, when calculating the cost of the production process, it seems that it is better to separate the release of this product. 
    Of course I want to reach more buyers by cutting the profit margin from the release of new products, but after counting it out, it doesn't seem to be the best choice. Plus I work on this alone and the process of collecting materials is also quite time consuming, so the product release is better separated to get a better and accurate price calculation.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you