𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 "𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫" 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

March 14, 2022

E-COMMERCE ORDER : POWER HORN - CHAINSAW MAN 

    Actually, I was a bit surprised when the notification popped-up because someone bought my cosplay accessory product on e-commerce (Power - Chainsaw Man Horn). However, before we're jumping to main story, let me tell you a bitter story of mine from e-commerce order. 

Power Chainsaw Man Horns | E-commerce Order

    In early February I got the same type order for cosplay too, but it comes from another series (Arataki Itto - Genshin Impact) and right after I read the notification, I confirm the purchase on e-commerce system so it'll be ready to be produced (it's pre-order item and I've seven days to workmanship the product). 

    Unfortunatelly, few hours passed and the buyer contacted me to confirm the cancellation purchase, they told me it's because they want to add another products on the bucket list so I agree with them. Too bad, it turned out to be just an excuse and they never come back.

    However, we're in different story now because I managed to complete the order and this buyer did not do the same with the previous one.


YOUTUBE : STEP BY STEP MAKING "POWER" CHAINSAW MAN HORN

    If you're curious and want to make your own cosplay horn, I recorded the making process on my YouTube channel. I've shown my material, tools and behind the scene of each step making this cosplay horn.

    At first, I was hesitant to share my process because I'm owned an e-commerce shop and this one is my product on the list. Anyway, I found this moment is special because I can tell the audience about how does it started (it's shown an e-commerce order notificationon on the video) and how do I finish making the product just before the shipment process (each customer has its different way to manage their order).

    I'm really grateful to have loyal customer, because when I see the user/customer review on my shop. I feel tickless and happy at the same time, reading those thank you words towards our shop and seeing five star rating is another milestone.

    I want to achieve another milestone ahead and hopefully, I can record every process and tell you the story from my social media. It's fun to share them with you because that's one that make me happy inside.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you