𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲! 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

March 06, 2022

How's Your February?

    February was very short passed, with only 28 days to go, I just got some experience to work on these accessories. When compared to last January's sales, this month seems to have decreased. I thought it had something to do with canceling orders in my store. It's quite a while to get a new order, although I still activate the ad feature, it doesn't help too much.

    From last month, I have prepared several upcoming products that will be placed in my e-commerce store. There are several things that need to be looked at, so the release of the product looks like it will happen in March. I plan to make a poduk based on vtuber Nijisanji EN. Liver content from Nijisanji EN, especially Luxiem made me interested in this virtual YouTuber.

    This February I managed to make a set accessory for Vox Akuma - Nijisanji EN. There will be Nijisanji EN / Luxiem member products in my store, so just wait for the continuation. I'm trying to catch up on the release time this March. 


What's Fun This Month

    Something is different this month, I got clients from outside Asia and it's from the United States. I send the product using Pos Indonesia and hope the product reaches safely into the hands of the buyer. Another fun thing is that the product I just released has got its first buyer in just 4 days and it's from Philipphines.



Accessories Order in February

    I'll be posting the results of this month's accessories order. All of these are ready stock products, you can buy them in my e-commerce store and can be purchased by people from SE Asia in the e-commerce network system.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you