𝐍𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐄𝐍 - 𝐕𝐨𝐱 𝐀𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

March 08, 2022

    This is my most successful release product in e-commerce because in just four days of release date, this product has been purchased by overseas buyers from the Philippines. Coupled with the presence of people who commented on my youtube video, asking about the purchase of products to be imported into the United States. Honestly, I've never had a client outside of Asia, so I'm looking for a lot of articles/blogs about overseas shipping. 


    I think with some of these sales, I've returned the material capital for the manufacture of this accessory set. It's nice to know that your product can attract buyers and even be useful to them. It's only in February, I had three buyers and all from abroad. Two clients from the Philippines and one from the United States. I look forward to the enthusiasm of buyers in e-commerce for other Nijisanji EN products.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you