𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

January 18, 2022

    To be honest, I didn't expect to be firmly active these days since I feel messed up. I've been rejected two commissions coming up and feel dejected about that. Sure I need to take a rest due to sudden commissions coming up from e-commerce and its drained my energy. I tried to follow up my coming up project -which is my new product release in e-commerce-. Glad I can finish them a lil bit early and more content will coming soon.


    I've tried to boost my confidence in the producing new product by posting them on my SNS. You know, it's hard for me to share my opinion through words thus I still manage to write them here in my blog. I feel safe and can reach a freedom of speaking here, bcs it's my own place where I don't need to worry about what the others think. Furthermore, I finish my task and here I'm will try to share them with you. I'll attach the link of my shop below, in order to share my works and it might be good to promote my business to you.


Eula - Genshin Impact

    At first, I wasn't sure to produce this hairclip of Eula since it has many difficulties to cut the ornament (yeah, I made it by myself and cut them manually by hands) hence here I manage to finish them beautifully (in my own opinion hehe). The most inciting thing of making this accessory is when I collect all the photos of Eula from the internet and choose the right color of its hairclip. Sometimes I found the upper hairclip has purple-ish color or it even silver-ish. It troubled me first, hence I choose silver as the main part of it and finish them quickly. 
    I re-paint them many times to fit my own satisfactory. I also bought new acrylic paint for Eula and that's perfect color for the hairclip.






Gorou & Miss Hina Hairclip - Genshin Impact

    Hm, it was difficult to make this one because I paint the gold rope manually to get its perfect color, thus I won't make this product pretty much in my opinion. Sure it's fun doing the crafting thingy and I do love the fur ball for Miss Hina eventually. 




Keqing - Genshin Impact

    This is one of my dream accessory. I really love the design and here I tried to create them by using gold plate imitation. I don't particularly understand what is the meaning of love actually, but sure I'm in love with my own works. 
    I bought every pieces online and that's the most exciting things to do. We're still in the middle of pandemic and moreover I won't risking myself to much by doing an offline buying things. Pardon of my fear, but I do appreciate my own ability of buying online. Yeah, everything has its flaws but sure I got many experiences by purchasing through e-commerce, thank to my jobdesk in my previous company.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you