𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐱 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐘𝐨𝐫 & 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫

January 03, 2022

     I thought about making cosplay accessories from two characters in Spy x Family, it's Anya and Yor Forger. I haven't read the manga yet, but I see my friends enthusiasm in my SNS regarding the series. I probably won't write much in today's entry, but I'm so happy to be able to finish these accessories well.


  • YOR FOGER -SPY X FAMILY

    At first I didn't expect to make accessories from the Spy X Family series. I haven't followed the manga yet, so one thing I'm referring to in making this is the manga illustration that can be seen from Google. For Yor Forger, I used artificial roses of gold color and bando which I painted gold as well. I tried to take photos of products with mannequins to make it easier for buyers to visualize when this bando is used.






  • ANYA FORGER - SPY X FAMILY

    For Anya, I made brooches, hair accessories and button-ups that could be used to cosplay her. The brooch I used a red glitter jacquard fabric and a small golden rose, then for the hair accessories I made from eva foam material and was given gold lace on it with clear paint finish. The gold studs are made of plastic with gold paint.



    In my deepest heart I am very happy to work on these accessories, I really like artificial flowers. I didn't think I could manifest it in other manga series (usually I only use this thing in the Genshin Impact series).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you