𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐝-𝐉𝐚𝐧'𝟐𝟐

January 17, 2022

    I am very grateful for the enthusiasm of my customers in early 2022. It's the first time I've had non-stop orders and I think it's very lucky to have them. I managed to sell quite a lot of different type of products. 

E-commerce Order - Tutati Studio

    To be honest, I'm quite overwhelmed because currently making custom orders for Chinese New Year's clothing and also developing a new products that will be released soon on e-commerce. I won't talk too much here, so enjoy the rest of photos from my e-commerce order. I'll leave the link of my shop below, in case you want to purchase them. 

SANGONOMIYA KOKOMI - GENSHIN IMPACT



KUJOU SARA - GENSHIN IMPACT



KAMISATO AYAKA - GENSHIN IMPACT



LUMINE - GENSHIN IMPACT


HANMA SHUJI - TOKYO REVENGERS


YUNJIN - GENSHIN IMPACT


LUMINE - GENSHIN IMPACT


LUMINE - GENSHIN IMPACT



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you