𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 | 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲

January 14, 2022

    Woah, my first order that come from our neighboring country - Malaysia. This is an order that came on December 30, 2021 thus its completed on January 6, 2022. The client bought our hairclip product of Genshin Impact series, which is the young divine priestess of Watatsumi Island - Sangonomiya Kokomi.

Sangonomiya Kokomi Hairclip - Tutati Studio

  • The Funny Story Behind Its Order

    When I saw the recipe order, I saw 'MY' there (I assume this is the initials of the buyer's origin country). I have realized this order come from outside of Indonesia because its says "sipbuyerid". It was known as "Shopee International Platfrom", the party that helped the process of purchasing my goods by overseas buyers. 

    Tbh, I don't know which country with 'MY' initials at first. I thought it comes from Myanmar, however when I saw the client's name, it seemed to still be allied with Malay. Furthermore, due to my curiousity I manage to get information of them. It was written "the initial code MY is Malaysia and MM is Myanmar" and from this fact I'll make sure to remember both of these country initial to prevent any discomfort of letter I've written for the clients.

  • Resolution for 2022

    The last but not least, I wanna say thank you so much for delivery counter's employee, whom still working in the end of the year. They helped me a lot to send the package to the costumer and hopefully, they'll get some good day-off later on.

Check the link below to see my store etalase, in case you wanna buy some cosplay accessories.

    Thank you for staying with me, reading my blog entries and also sharing your thoughts about my product as well. I've worshipping the Gods for 2022, hopefully they'll come as good as my imagination. I'll find the way to make the come true (my dreams, my plans, etc).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you