𝐃𝐞𝐜 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 - 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 - 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐱 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

January 01, 2022

    I think December was the most productive month to make a new product. There are several products that are ready and have been released on my e-commerce store. If you're interested, I'll put the store link down. Please visit or provide suggestions / comments about newly released products / suggestions about the products you recommend to make.


    The product I made this time tends to be a new anime series, namely Spy x Family. Of course, it was followed by the Genshin Impact series afterwards. I was interested in horns, so I tried to perfect the product before its offiicial release. Thanks to Kinpatsu Cosplay for the KDA content, I got a new knowledge for crafting. 


    Last December seemed like a turning point for our online store, we got many orders that came from local and international buyes (5 different products). So from this fund, I could develop / rotate money to make new products. You can see the product photo above. I am always interested in making new things, of course, must be carefully thought out so the workmanship and results become maximal. I like to see the topic that brought by my mutual on SNS because sometimes I get the new idea for my product release from them. 



    Actually, I have the idealism when releasing a product, I want the product that I work on is always original, although there are goods of the same type out there, I always try to create an exclusive impression and of course adjust also to the market price and also services to work on the product. It's nice to think about how to make something from zero to sell in the market.

    Sometimes I think of a system that can facilitate my work, at least I'm not too tired / can make it easier to make sales profits. I'm not a person with an actual economic education background, but I happen to be an e-commerce user and quite concerned with the price of goods and services on that platform.


    Because now I am a user and service provider / seller of products, its inevitably we must be literate with the desires of the market and our ability to create and sell products. I try to sell products that I don't need to make from scratch, such as plastic packing, hair nett and nails for cosplay. I wish I could reproduce products like this in my store.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you