𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

January 11, 2022

      At the beginning of this year I planned to develop a new product, then a while ago when I opened my SNS. Shenhe became the number one trending, there were many screenshoots of the games and that I made a reference for the accessories products that I developed next.

Shenhe Cosplay Accessories - Tutati Studio

       I think it's an interesting thing, Shenhe has just been released but it's been trending, there are a lot of artists who make fanart and also people who discuss it on various social media platforms. As a cosplayer, you are certainly interested in the existence of new characters released. Here, I as a cosplayer am still interested in making cosplay accessories only, because to make a project run smoothly requires a decent budget, so I guess I'm just going to make a character that I really like.

     Honestly, Genshin character design is interesting, they have a printing design in many aspects of costume. Although the details seem difficult, there are still people who are interested in creating the design. I used to make Yoimiya, I think it's one of those designs with a little printing process in it.

    Back to the beginning, I've completed two accessories products that can be used for Shenhe's cosplay. The first product is the hairpin and the next is the earring. I've put this product in storefront and can already be checked out. I'll put the link below.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you