𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 | 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨

January 11, 2022

    Actually, I didn't expect to get an order with a small size this month. The last time I got an order like this was in November if I didn't remember wrong. I bought a new box around January 6 morning with an estimated package coming in 2-3 days, then right on the same handle (Jan. 6 to midnight), I got an order with a small package (earrings). Honestly I was surprised, because the box wasn't ready and I was thinking what was suitable for delivery at this time.

small box packaging - Tutati Studio

    Oh, in November I used a small box of items I had ordered through e-commerce. According to the buyer's assessment, the packaging was too large and he's quite surprised to receive the package. I'm considering even better box sizes for packing smaller products afterwards. The product in this photo has an 11cm length with a width of 1.5cm per product.

November's small box packaging.

    Honestly, I got orders at night and in the morning still thinking about what packing fits. Then I walked around the house for a while and suddenly got the idea to make my own pack of cardboard in the barn. Yes, our family purchased mineral water with cardboard packaging for guests / clients visiting during the pandemic (safe, hygienic, easy to serve).

    I still have a large pack box and that's what I set an example for making this little pack. It's not too hard to make it because there's already an example so it can count towards how much size to pack. I used 10x10cm in size for this pack.





    I thought about buying boxes at stationery stores near the house, but they didn't provide packing shapes with pizza die cuts. I'm quite satisfied with the package die cut like this, because it makes it easy to pack and open the package. It looks beautiful in my eyes, so I can't turn my back on this model's packaging.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you