𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐭 - 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭

January 12, 2022

    I was a bit surprised because the middle of this month had already received three orders for Lumine cosplay set. It seems that the influence of the use of advertising is very powerful this time. I use a little budget to increase consumer visits to some of my store products. Actually a few months ago I did that too and quite successful, but at this time the results are very unexpected with the difference in the number of consumers who buy products.

Lumine Cosplay Set - Tutati Studio

    This order came from local buyers, still from the opposite island with the domicile of DKI Jakarta and West Java. In my opinion, this product is the trendsetter in my store because if calculated it has reached eight orders. It's nice when you know your product is liked by customers and I promise to develop more products in the future.

    I've secured the materials and patterns I'll use in the future. It turns out that developing one store with a fairly large number of products can take time as well. I'm in the process of becoming an owner who can develop and hold my store well, so that I can get more customers in the future.

    I will give a photo of the product that has been purchased by the customer here, it feels like I can already make this product en masse (I got two orders at the same time and that is Lumine cosplay set).

  • Shop : shp.ee/u76pd3r
  • Instagram : tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos


  • Shop : shp.ee/u76pd3r
  • Instagram : tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos

  • You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Thank you