𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐭 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

January 13, 2022

    I was very surprised when I got this e-commerce notification. At first I misunderstood, I thought there was a system error because I was asked to send the product (I got an order the day before and had already sent the e-commerce product). It turned out that after I scrolled down and saw the details of the requested product, I was very surprised because the product in question was a cosplay set for Kamisato Ayaka - Genshin Impact.

Kamisato Ayaka Cosplay Set - Tutati Studio

    The reason for my surprise is because this product has been on display in storefronts for six months and there is no sign of it being purchased by customers. I've factored in the sale price of this product and I think it can still be reached by buyers because they get cosplay sets with details: a 1pc necklace, 1pc bear hair accessories, a 2pcs hairpin and a 1pc design belt. They can all be purchased for 11 USD / 160k Rupiah.

    I thought I would stop production of this product after it was sold, because not many people were interested in buying even after I gave a discounted cut of the product. But it seems like I'm wrong, I will continue to produce it but with a different workmanship, which is with a pre-order system (I used to use a ready stock system).

    The thing that surprised me was that this product had been purchased by consumers from the Philippines. I don't know why, but it seems like my shop is quite attracting people from this country. The reason I said it was because this is the second time that people bought the product in my store. First they bought The Kujou Sara Mask and Raiden Shogun's Hairpin, furthermore the Cosplay Set for Kamisato Ayaka.

    I am very grateful to all the customers who have bought in my store because with the success of my product sold makes me more confident to run it and further to develop other products.

  • Shop : shp.ee/u76pd3r
  • Instagram : tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos







  • You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Thank you