𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

September 06, 2023

 Tutati Studio

    Hi, I'm Tati who runs a small business called Tutati Studio. To be honest, I created a Tutati IG account to put a portfolio of costumes I've created. However, it has now turned into a store that focuses on cosplay accessories and styling wigs.

    This store started in May 2021 and continues till today. I've been through a lot of things in the past few years, but behind it all, I am happy because I can reach the markets of Southeast Asia and Taiwan through Shopee E-commerce and also currently have Etsy to reach markets outside Asia.


April - August 2023 | E-commerce Order

    Last March I went through minor surgery and it was quite influential on my performance. To be honest, last April for the first time the store I run in experienced what people say was "winter" in the sales. I don't understand why it happened, but I guess it because there happened to be a rising social-commerce in Indonesia and I didn't follow it (people sell there and there are many discounts for buyers) and it was quite a big blow to the existence of my store.

    Here I will attach the photo I took before sending the package to the expedition. Some photos in April I forgot to take before sending them to the Post office. Anyway, I am grateful for all the abundant sustenance and customer trust in my store.



The Next Step for Tutati

    To be honest, I'm still healing and quite not aggressive in achieving some goals. I think I will continue to run the business in the two e-commerce currently. I plan to add another store in the third e-commerce, but I have to strategize first because I don't want to be stuck on the stock of products that I have to prepare. 
    I always thank God for all the graces that have been given. I will try to be more enthusiastic in the future and also there is still a lot I want to achieve, so there is no word surrender in my dictionary at this time.

Best Regards,

Tati from Tutati Studio



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you