𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 | 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐥 - 𝐃𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐋 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

September 30, 2023

 Honkai: Star Rail

    My SNS friends play this game and there are quite a lot of updates they share. Even though I didn't play this game myself, some characters caught my attention, so cosplay accessories were formed for this game character.

    So far, our store has several characters from Honkai: Star Rail. First we had hair accessories, brooch and chokers for Himeko and the second was horns as well as silicone ears and earrings for Dan Heng (Imbibitor Lunae).


YT Thumbnail : Dan Heng IL Cosplay Accessories

Dan Heng - Imbibitor Lunae

    I didn't play the game, but the character design of Dan Heng IL is quite eye-catching. That's why our store has these cosplay accessories and if someday I'm interested in cosplaying them, then I'll use the accessories from our store. Currently, my hands are full of personal projects and also upcoming ready stock of e-commerce store, so just making accessories has made my heart happy.

    The video footage of these accessories, can see it directly via YouTube with the following link below. I usually share the finished results / process of making store accessories there.

YT : Honkai Star Rail - Dan Heng (Imbibitor Lunae) Cosplay Accessories - YouTube


Cosplay Accessories Catalogue

    Here I will share photos of products that we use in e-commerce stores. If you are interested in the items below, you can visit the link that I will put here.


  • Dan Heng IL Cosplay Horns


  • Dan Heng IL Silicon Ears & Earring 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you