𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐚 | 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 - 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐭 & 𝐖𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

September 10, 2023

Why I Chose Shoto Todoroki

    I watched BNHA a few years ago and it just so happened to be a long way from the first year it aired. I certainly have a favorite character here, but for now I want to cosplay Shoto Todoroki with his Halloween clothes. It's been years since I cosplayed and I have never had a costume related to Halloween. That's why I took this version to cosplay.

Namieka | Linktree


Costume Progress Photo

    It's great to be able to work on this costume. At first I had trouble breaking the pattern for the vest, because I rarely found a vest design with a collar so it took a little effort to work on it. The next unique thing is the work on faux gold decoration (plastic material) on the vest by hand sewing. This is rather time consuming because what is sewn is the right and left sides so that the gold ornament remains in position.

    There is nothing so memorable in the work of this costume, so there are very few things I can share in this writing. I'll share photos of the progress and costume catalog in a few slides below.

Namieka | Linktree



Catalogue Photo

    For wig styling, I actually combined two wigs into one. I didn't keep a photo of the progress, so I just put it together with the clothes catalog photo.

Namieka | Linktree







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you