𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 | 𝐈𝐤𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

September 29, 2023

Nijisanji EN

    I started a store in 2021 in May and in 2022 I started following VTubers from Nijisanji agency. The VTuber from Nijisanji EN that I first created cosplay accessories for was Vox Akuma, then expanded to another team. This time I'm going to talk about cosplay accessories for Ike Eveland.


YT Thumbnail : Ike Eveland Cosplay Accessories

Ike Eveland

    Initially, I made two accessories for Ike that you can buy and find at e-commerce stores such as Shopee and Etsy. The two accessories are earrings as well as glasses and chains. They are products that I made in 2022, then increased to four accessories with a rectangular brooch and also gold straps on Ike's robe in 2023.

    For rectangular brooches, you can find and buy directly through Shopee and unfortunately for gold ropes, it seems that it takes time to restock it. For further news, just stay tuned to our online store and instagram. All will be updated regularly to make customers excited with ready stock products that can be directly purchased at our store.

Catalogue Products

    I'll share a photo shot or photo catalog for our e-commerce store below. If you are interested, you can contact us via the link below.


  • Earrings & Glasses with Chain

  • Rectangular Brooch & Gold Strap






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you