𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 | 𝐍𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐄𝐍 - 𝐈𝐤𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐭

September 09, 2023

 Fanart

    Drawing fanart is one of the things I usually do to practice my digital drawing skills. I forgot, when was the last time I drew digital. Actually earlier this year, I planned to make at least one fanart every month. Unfortunately, I still can't do that well.

    I've previously created fanart for Luca Kaneshiro and Vox Akuma. This time, I made Ike with his first design costume. To be honest, my patience was greatly tested when drawing the details of this costume. I'll include some before-after photos, even wip while working on this fanart. Hopefully in the future I can be more consistent in making artworks.

  • carrd: marianiworks (marianiworks17.carrd.co)
  • instagram : MARIANI (@marianiworks) • Instagram photos and videos

  • Behind The Scene / WIP

        Like other artists, I usually make rough sketches first and then later it will be tidied up through line art. Usually the thing that spends a lot of time in developing artwork is in the initial idea of posing and drawing details on the image (clothes & bakcground).

        It turned out that I found a way to actively draw, by drawing in the early hours of the morning. I usually wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning and draw until 5 or 6. The rest I can continue during the day because usually the morning time is to clean the house and help cook or take care of pets.



        I won't talk too much here, but I'm happy to be able to express ideas through artwork and be able to share them with many people. Hopefully in the future I can be more consistent in drawing and can create my own business as an artist. (amen)


    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Thank you