𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 - 𝐊𝐞𝐪𝐢𝐧𝐠

April 13, 2023

 E-commerce Store

    This accessory owned by Keqing has honestly been considered by me to be removed from the storefront since the beginning of 2023. The reason I didn't want to continue it was because the sales weren't progressing enough, so I planned to remove it from the e-commerce storefront. Unexpectedly, someone even bought these accessories in March 2023.

tutati.studio | Instagram | Linktree

    To be honest, what the buyer received was a bit different from the design on the storefront because I changed quite a lot of materials here. I don't use ordinary satin, but jacquard fabric covered with hard fabric so that it produces a nice shape of ribbon accessories and rest there are no significant changes.


Catalog Photos

    I still don't feel satisfied with this gold ornament accessory. Actually, I still have to find a way for them to last for many years and must be able to withstand the heat. Currently, accessories from our store made of gold plates like this are still somewhat vulnerable to temperatures that are too hot, because the adhesive between one plate and another is rather sensitive to hot materials.

tutati.studio | Instagram | Linktree



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you