𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 - 𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

April 07, 2023

 Cosplay Plan

    Last year I opened a question and answer session on SNS about the characters I was suitable to cosplay and the result of one of them was Lumine from the Genshin Impact series. I tried to find a Lumine outfit that suits my taste or that I want to realize in cosplay form and chose the Lumine - Taisho Roman version. Actually, because I have played the mobile game Genshin Impact, this is the reason I am confident in cosplaying Lumine. Anyway, I chose Lumine as the stat character in this game.

Namieka | Linktree


Wig Styling

    At first I made the costumes and accessories first, then followed by the styling wigs. I bought this wig through e-commerce and somewhat regretted the quality of the wig. Maybe I will choose to buy a base wig in the future and I will remodel it according to the character I will cosplay. I have a strong reason why I prefer wig base, first because there are more options to be styled according to the character, second: I have spare wigs for several parts such as bangs, ahoge and so on.

    In this wig, I used base Manmei and I really regretted the back of this wig. The wig is so short that it will be a disaster when it comes to styling the back wig later. For wig thickness, I can still outsmart it with crimping and also teasing. The next problem arises, none other than your wig will be too short after going through the two processes above.


    There are many things I learned from styling this wig, of course, this is all a process of learning to get better, so there are no regrets in the process.


Final Results

    I will share the final result of this wig, there will be many photos I attach below.

Namieka | Linktree




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you