𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 : 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 - 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

March 17, 2023

 Mobile Game

    Back around 2020 in April I played this game for a while on my cellphone. I downloaded it illegally through Apk and unfortunately it's still in Japanese IP. This may not be a good thing to emulate, but I'm very curious about this game because it was done by Yana-sensei.

    Actually, my type of cellphone does not support downloading and installing this game application, I did a factory reset and other settings that may seriously endanger the health of my cellphone in the future. However, the sacrifice was quite fruitful. I can finish some of the dorms in this game.

    There are two dorms that I managed to complete, namely Heartslabyul and Savanaclaw. In the process of completing the third dorm, Octavinelle, I had difficulty logging into the game. I got stuck in the 7th or 8th chapter, so after that I gave up and didn't continue this game anymore.

    I tried to download this game several times because of login errors and stuck in some chapters in some dorms, and I gave up while in Octavinalle. Maybe one day I can play this game with peace of mind, without worrying about the safety or security of my cellphone. Fyi, the dorm I chose when I started this game is Diasomnia and the character I chose is Lilia Vanrouge. I loved Lilia's character and design, so I chose him in this game.


Why Did I Chose Riddle Rosehearts As My Cosplan ?

    In 2022, I managed to find scanlations from the Twisted Wonderland manga and in this manga tells the story of dorm Heartslabyul in it. After I finished reading and understood the storyline, I felt that there were some similarities with Riddle, such as obeying the rules of the dorm and being quite perfectionist. My friends seemed to realize this too and when I was in learning mode, I would be very serious about it. Therefore, I took the character of Riddle in my cosplan plan in 2022 and I can realize it in 2023 through a makeup test.

    P.S : I also feel quite grumpy and understand the character of Riddle a little bit. Anyway, I am happy with the ending of this dorm where they all return to good friends and the problem is solved well. Of course I hope that the same can happen to me too in the real world, hehe.

Namieka | Linktree




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you