𝐖𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚

March 03, 2023

 Cosplay Plan

    This started with my cosplan in 2022, I managed to finish the costume and then I just need to work on the wig and shoes later on. In 2023, I can finally finish the wig. So, today we will only talk about the work on wig styling and hopefully I can finish this set soon and do a photoshoot.

    When you asked me about wig styling, I actually watched quite a lot YT or wondered what it would be like to use some methods I've read/watch. I also bought a styling wig tutorial at Kinpatsu Cosplay to add to my insights. To be honest, the best way to become proficient in wig styling is to learn and try as much as possible. That way you'll be able to find loopholes and how to work on weird wigs in the future (I'll try to work on unusual wigs later).

    For this Athy wig, I'm going to share a little behind the scene of making the wig. If you say whether this is a patent way, I think each wig styler has its own way. So I can't say the way I used was the best or the worst.


Final Results of Wig Styling

    I won't write too much here, but I'm delighted with the end result of this wig styling. This was the beginning of becoming a wig styler /ey/.  I hope to apply the knowledge of tutorials, both videos and writings about wig styling in the future.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you