𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬

March 16, 2023

  Commission

    One of the new products in March 2023 is the result of a commission from the customers in the e-commerce store. Actually, I did not forget to thank the customer who had entrusted their order to us. This March I wasn't too ambitious to make a new product, as I was still overwhelmed working on Kaveh's earrings. To be honest, I didn't expect making this product to take up enough time, so I didn't really have time to make a new product in March.







   



    For e-commerce stores, I provide some items that cosplayers will probably need such as wig caps and bobby pins. It's actually a crucial product for me and there has to be every time I cosplay, so that's the beginning of me adding this product to the storefront.

    I wonder why, but March is always preoccupied with real life matters, so I don't force myself too much that I have to be perfect with the store. For me, February-March is a busy month and in July-August usually more orders to come. 

    Maybe because I'm still working on everything myself coupled with working on real life matters, I have to try to balance the two so that it can go well. Of course, all incoming orders will be done well and packed neatly and safely so that customers feel satisfied and happy shopping at our store.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you