𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 - 𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞

March 02, 2023

Memorable Moments on Crafting This Costume

    This is my first costume in 2023. I worked on it from November 2022 and finished it in January 2023. Actually I do crafting and many other things in the completion of this costume in my spare time. Therefore, quite a lot of time is spent in the process of making it. The most difficult thing to do is the manufacture of accessories. It took me quite a bit of time for trial and error, thank goodness the end result was pretty good for me hehe.

Namieka | Linktree

Why Did I Chose Lumine?

    Last year, I asked followers on IG about wanting a suitable character that I should cosplay with. One of those answers is Lumine from Genshin Impact. Anyway, since I also played this game in late 2020 and chose Lumine as a playable protagonist, so I feel that I can still cosplaying this girl in the future. (P.S : I have a little concern if I take a character in a game, sometimes I have to play the game to find out the nature and characteristics of this character before going to make them as one of my cosplan).

    I chose Lumine with Taisho Roman costume, because I was interested in the design. I'll include a behind-the-scenes photo of the work on these costumes and accessories below.

Fanart by zanael (ig).


Proper Photo Shoot for The Complete Costume

    I originally planned to finish the wig first and then take photos of the costume and wig together. Unfortunately, the wig was long enough to reach my hands, so I decided to just take a photo of the costume first. It's fun to be back in the hobby of making costumes and also this is a costume design that I handpicked which makes it so fun to work on this.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you