𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 - 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

April 08, 2023

 Cosplay

    I bought Sakura Kinomoto clothes a year ago and this year I plan to finish them soon. At first I didn't really know the story of Cardcaptor Sakura, so I decided to watch the anime first and found that the story of this anime is very light and pleasant to watch.

    Sometimes, I feel worried about Sakura, who is only in 4th grade of elementary school, trying to fight many enemies/collect clow cards. Thankfully, the story is not made so complicated that it is fun to watch. I'm still in the process of watching Cardcaptor Sakura, I plan to cosplay Sakura in her school clothes.

Namieka | Linktree


Wig Styling

    I used a wig base which I then cut and styled according to the hair of Sakura Kinomoto. There are several versions for this school outfit, I chose hair with braids on the sides of the head and added red hair accessories at the base.

    You can see the wig styling process this time through the photos below. The initial process of styling by cutting the wig as desired/designing the character, then removing the top of the hair, crimping, teasing and styling the wig as desired/character design.

Namieka | Linktree



Final Result

    After finishing the wig styling process, usually I will take pictures professionally for blog documentation and SNS. This is a fun thing to do because we can see the end result of the styling process above into a real product. P.S : Some of the photos below have different color tones and sorry for the inconvenience.

Namieka | Linktree



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you