𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 - 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞, 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐖𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

April 09, 2023

 Athanasia De Alger Obelia

    I started making Athy cosplay in November/December 2021 and finished it in January 2022. I made the clothes first and in 2023 I managed to finish the styling wig and also the shoe cover. I love making costumes and at that time I was very interested in Athy's debutante costume.

Namieka | Linktree

    I think this is my first pink costume or maybe it's a pink costume with a huge amount of pink intensity in a set of costumes. It's fun to think about breaking patterns and how to finish this costume actually, and for me it's cheaper than buying a costume, because I can adjust the size to my liking, choose the material to my liking and finish and so on to my liking as well.

    I'm quite picky and also understand that the materials and services to make a costume are not cheap, having the ability to make this costume certainly makes it easier for me to realize the cosplay I want.


Athy Cosplay Set

    Making costumes, styling wigs, accessories and shoe covers is not easy. In addition to collecting details through the internet, I also try to work on it in my daily density in doing business and taking care of my parents who are in recuperation. Cosplay is still not my main livelihood and so far, all funding comes from my personal wallet, so it takes time and effort to get it all done well.

    I will put the photos that I have taken from this series, my goal after this is to be able to photograph and hire the photo services of my friends after my health improves. I also hope to expand the business to foreign customers to increase business turnover.

Namieka | Linktree



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you