𝐍𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐄𝐍 - 𝐕𝐨𝐱 𝐀𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

February 17, 2022

GET TO KNOW NIJISANJI EN LIVER

    Thank to my fellow mutual on facebook! The one who introduced me to Nijisanji liver through memes content and I don't have a clue that I'll watching Luxiem member's debut stream after constantly being fed of memes (sometimes I need this kind of entertainment, which can make you better by listening to their stream). After hearing Ike, Vox, Mysta, Luca and Shu, I decided to watch Mysta Rias furthermore, because he's funny af and I need this comedian detective liver to brighten my life.
    I'd say thank to the cosplayer that I followed on Instagram as well. By dint of the Vox insta story content, I finally decided to make an accessory that can be used for cosplay. Well, I don't forget to mention how do I really love the Vox design clothes! Those flowers are really captivating my eyes and the color choices for this liver is come right into my heart.



CATALOGUE PRODUCT

    I took some photos for this accessory set and it consists of three part, such as : necklace, earring and bracelet. Perhaps it can be useful for cosplayer who have plan to cosplay as Vox Akuma in the future ahead. By the time of this content released, these product is hanging on my e-commerce shop as well, so don't forget to check my shop link below if you're interested to purchase them (p.s : this e-commerce store system can already reach overseas buyers, so it can be sent to various countries that are under this association, by the way I'm currently based in Indonesia - Bali).






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you