𝐄-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 : 𝐌𝐢𝐝-𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

February 02, 2022

    I am very grateful to the clients who have shopped at my online store. This month, I can create two blog entries for commission in January. The first entry is an order that comes in from the beginning of January to the middle of the month and the next is an order that comes in from the middle of the month - the end of January.


    The incoming orders at this time is very interesting, for the first time I get an order with the domicile of Medan - North Sumatra. It's an island far enough from where I am. The client bought our Kujou Sara mask and this is the second time the mask has been sold in January. After seeing the reviews given by clients, this makes me more eager to produce the next good quality product.

Shop : shp.ee/u76pd3
Instagram : tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos


    Next is one of my store's achievements, this is the first time we got a client from Singapore who buys our products. She bought a Genshin Impact cosplay chocker under the character name Yoimiya. This also marks the first time Yoimiya products have sold on the market. I made four different products for Yoimiya and you can see them in my storefront at the link below.

Shop : shp.ee/u76pd3
Instagram : tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos



    The last two products are Hanma Earrings - Tokyo Revengers and Cosplay Lumine Genshin Impact Hairclips. This product was purchased on the same day at midnight. I was a little surprised but also happy to see the notification when my product was ordered by a clients.

    This month I got two orders of Hanma earrings, but when the first order came in I didn't prepare a packing box professionally. This time it's different, I've already bought a small packing box so it won't be a problem with the next incoming order.

Shop : shp.ee/u76pd3
Instagram : tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you