𝐈𝐧𝐮 𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐒𝐒 | 𝐑𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦

February 07, 2022

 Kill The Birds with One Stone

    Can't even imagine that I'll finish this project soon. I've been wondering for years to get know how they made this dress (Ririchiyo has two pieces costume for the uniform, such as a shirt and the black dress). When I started my cosplay in 2012, I had the urge to make this set (like I've no clue where they put the openings for this dress). I was a student at the time and I was new to the world of costume making, so I still couldn't get an idea of how to make this dress.


    Long story short, in January 2022 I've watched the live stream of this thrift store on SNS. Suddenly, the owner brought the dress to the camera and I'm like : "Gosh, is that Ririchiyo dress? I need to buy this". I think my body size is kinda small and fortunately the dress has the same chart size with mine. I thought this one is kinda impulsif to buy things that you haven't plan yet I still bought them immidiately. I've some cosplay plan with this purple wig which Ririchiyo has, so I think this one is "kill the birds with one stone".

Making The Shirt & Bow Tie

    I had some remannts fabrics from previous custom order dress. So I tend to use them to make the shirt and bow tie together. I don't have difficulties to finish them, except the collar. I'm hatting the collar part, I have bad memories of sewing collars during school, so I don't really like making collared clothes. Fortunately, I finished it well for the shirt. The bow tie part kinda challenging due to chemical required to achieve the shape.



The Photo and Video Shoot Product

    I don't have the passion to take this costume video because usually I can take two different types of costumes so I wait for the other costumes to finish, but after re-thinking, it feels better to do one thing first and then do another later. I'm still working on another costume that will be posted this month or maybe in March (aside of Ririchiyo's). I'll share the photo product here and will leave the link of my instagram portofolio below.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you