𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐞-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

February 04, 2022

    I unrelentingly thank God and to the clients who shopped at my e-commerce store. An achievement for my store is I'm out of box pakaging. If we compare sales in previous months, at most only five orders in a month. I feel safe with the stock we have, but I was a little surprised because I did not prepare a lot of box packing. Another thing I'm proud of is that our products reach overseas with clients from the Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore.

Thank You January 2022

    I managed to sell twelve products in January. The products that managed to achieve the most sales in my store were from Genshin Impact series, such as : Lumine Cosplay Hairclips and Kujou Sara Masks, followed by Hanma Earrings - Tokyo Revengers. Hopefully in the future more products are reaching buyers so that sales increase and I can develop more products.

Three products sold in overseas buyers:
Shop : shp.ee/u76pd3



The most sold products of the month:
Shop : shp.ee/u76pd3
Instagram : tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you