𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭

February 03, 2022

    I made accessories based on Genshin Impact series in January. Therefor, I managed to make hairclips and earrings for certain characters. To be honest, I have a pretty busy schedule this month, starting with costume commissions at the beginning of the month, private projects and booming e-commerce orders.

    There's something different in our store system from this month. Previously, I was only ready to commission with a small amount of purchase, but now I'm trying to expand to mass products with a short time of work. This is coupled with the stock of goods and boxes that are propagated so we won't be surprised by the next purchased of our buyers. 

January 2022 | E-commerce Product Release

    I felt a bit tired this month, I didn't interact much and even some of the messages I couldn't read because I had reached the limit for intervening. I'm more immersed in product manufacturing as well as commissions coming in from e-commerce / SNS. I've set my mind, not to accept work for free, I value the time and effort in doing something. I'm working professionally because it's something I can do right now and I'm trying to focus on running it.

Genshin Impact - Product Release

    Genshin Impact products are still "the star" in my store in early 2022. With so many orders coming in, I was able to re-develop the product and also make some preparations for the things that I will release in the future. At this time I made accessories for Shenhe, Tartaglia, Keqing, Eula, Miss Hina and Gorou. I think it's nice to be able to make them in January.

Shop : shp.ee/u76pd3
Instagram : tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you