𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓: 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

August 03, 2021

 GENSHIN IMPACT

    This game itself has been played by many friends on my fb timeline. Honestly, I'm very curious at first sight but I don't think it's going to work good on me bcs the spec of my phone. So, I'm not trying to download it at first released (September 2020). After completing the costume commission in early December, I finally thought about downloading some mobile games, namely Twisted Wonderland and Genshin Impact. First I just tried without expecting much & it turns out that my phone can still download GI and I play for up to 5 days. Unfortunately, after the latest update, my phone can no longer afford to continue playing it (my phone is heating up and I've set the game graphics at the lowest level still doesn't help & finally, I gave up on continuing the games).

Genshin Impact Accessories

COSPLAY ACCESSORIES

    Since I'm a cosplayer, of course the character from GI caught my eye. Unfortunately, after seeing the details of the clothes are better done with printing techniques. I chose to just enjoy them through games, I can't imagine myself working on such complicated details lmao. So here I am, making some GI accessories samples.

  • LUMINE : HAIR ACC SET



  • VENTI : BROSCH & HAT PIN


  • SANGONOMIYA KOKOMI : HAIR ACC

  • KAMISATO AYAKA : ACCESSORIES SET

  • LISA : HAIR PIN & BROSCH

  • RAIDEN SHOGUN : HAIR ACCESSORIES

  • AETHER, XINGQIU & ZHONGLI : EARRING



ORDER READY STOCK ITEM : 
Toko Online tutati.studio | Shopee Indonesia
Some products are made in limited quantities, by purchasing products from our store. It will help to make more cosplay products. Thank you!

All SNS : NAMIEKA | Linktree 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you