𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 : 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐇𝐎𝐔 & 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒

August 08, 2021

 KANCOLLE: SHIMAKAZE COSPLAN

    Years ago, I have Kancolle cosplay plan on my list. I've watched the anime and decided to take one of the characters to cosplay. I actually bought the wig and made the clothes, but for one reason or another, this cosplan did not run smoothly and I decided not to continue this cosplay.


RENSOUHOU & SHIMAKAZE'S SHOES

    I'm actually not very good at crafting with eva foam because I'm used to making small-scale crafting such as head accessories, brooches and so on. Furthermore, I ventured to create a cosplay prop for Shikamakaze - Kancolle. Here's my first attemp to create Rensouhou (three gun turret familiars which originated from Shimakaze's three twin 12.7 cm/50 naval gun turrets). 

    I made Rensouhou from scratch. Initially only capitalized recklessly to make cosplay this property. First, I made the pattern first, then cut eva foam according to the pattern. Next unite the eva foam pieces to form the archetype of Rensouhou. The next step is to coat eva foa with waterproof paint all over the surface, wait until it is dry and can be coated several times if you feel something is less covered. After drying, it can be continued by coloring with the basic color of Rensouhou with silver metalic paint color. Once completely dry, you can coat the entire surface with a clear colored spray paint.

    So this time, I will show you the finished product of my crafting. Just reminder that I'm just a beginner in eva foam crafting, if there will be shape or color that does not correspond to Rensouhou, pls be nice to give me advice/ comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you