𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

July 30, 2021

INSTAGRAM FILTER: RYOMEN SUKUNA

    Actually, the underlying thing of makeup test this time is an Instagram filter named Sukuna by maendanindya. I use this filter quite often because it's unique (you can use Sukuna face tattoos in two different modes). To be honest, I don't have the exact same clothes like Sukuna from the anime series so here I'm tried to modifies it into high school student like I've ever seen in Facebook with Mahito as the main of the illustration. 

    I did the cosplay test in the early of July and finally I'm able to edit in the end of the month. I took several photos but unfortunately just doing the 5 photos to edit. I do something different for these costests, started by Mikey from Tokyo Revengers and now is Ryomen Sukuna from Jujutsu Kaisen. The thing is, I started to make Tiktok's video that focused in cosplay as the idea. Beforehand, I was focused in Kpop and Traditional drawing and for now, I broaden the topic into cosplay since I'm a cosplayer too (as a hobbyist).

COSPLAY TEST: RYOMEN SUKUNA

    Ah yup, this cosplay test can happen because I already have a pink wig which I think is quite similar to Sukuna's hair color. For the costume, I already have a white top and pink skirt that I think is suitable when combined with this cosplay look (btw, the color goes with Sukuna hair).



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you