𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 '𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒' 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

July 29, 2021

WHICH TEAM ARE YOU?

    The team that watches anime every week or who waits for the anime to finish and then started to watch it?. To be honest, I'm the second type. The reason is simple, it's because I'm pretty impatient and the type that easily forgets the previous episode, so I need to rewatch one episode beforehand when watching the latest episode.

    At Tokyo Revengers I started doing different things. What's different is that I started reading manga from Tokyo Revengers and then watching the anime. I rarely read manga, maybe because of the habit of waiting for the series to end first and then I followed. Sure, bad behaviour followed me after. When I start reading manga, I tend not to be interested in watching the anime ;;;; I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse, huh?

    In This Tokyo Revengers I tend to like Kurokawa Izana and Mitsuya. I love Kurokawa Izana for his character design, but unfortunately his life story is quite tragic and ended up being shot by Kisaki Tetta (cmiiw). I think it's bit different with Mitsuya, even though he's in the part of Tokyo Manji gang and is the head of the second division, I find him has calm personality. I think he showed a slightly different side than someone who was in the gang and held the position of divisional chairman.

COPLAY TEST: MANJIRO SANO

    You said you liked Izana and Mitsuya, but why is it costest as Mikey? Well, this is because I already have a wig that would otherwise resemble Mikey's. So, I just need to styling it a little bit and then find a suitable outfit in my wardrobe. To be honest, Mikey's time leaps interest me a little bit. If you read the manga, you can see Mikey with a variety of different designs in the future.

So to not waste time, this is where I share my costest results as Mikey.






    The costest results are not perfect, but I think I'm quite satisfied to have tried styling wig and makeup for Mikey. I think doing makeup like this can even be a difficult category for me, because it has to make minimal makeup but must still show the character of Mikey. I was helped by the choice of poses, if only relying on makeup I think is far from perfect.

🌸ALL SNS: https://linktr.ee/namieka__


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you