𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 - 𝐂𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐚

December 06, 2021

    I haven't done a costest for several months since most of my makeup tools have expired, finally last November I bought quite a lot of new makeup tools. I feel quite happy with the results of the cosplay test this time. While trying makeup, I also did a makeup test for the character Ciel Phantomhive from the Kuroshitsuji series.

    If I'm honest, some makeup equipment really needs to be upgraded (changed brand), because after trying it there were some that weren't very good when applied to the face. Therefor after trying the makeup test yesterday, I'm happy with the new equipment I've bought. Indeed, getting the right and good tools really helps your makeup process. I suggest you to change / replace the makeup equipment, if it doesn't really give a significant effect on the face. Of course, adjust to the budget too, yea. I haven't had any issues/allergies with the previous brand so far, but the consistency when applied does have an effect on the final result. So, I really regret why I didn't do it earlier (upgrade the makeup tools).

    For yesterday's makeup test, what I'm really proud of is how well I covered my eyebrows. I use eyelash glue which is pretty good quality I think and the cleaning process is not too complicated (no need to use oil). I've shared my makeup on Instagram stories several times, but this time, I'm just going to share the photos here.








Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/namieka17
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/namiekaa/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/namiekaa


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you