𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

December 18, 2021

    Actually, this is a commission that goes until December 15th. So, if there is another commission that comes in, I will make a follow-up post. So, this month was full of surprises for me. First, I got my first overseas client, the second is that a product that was just sold last month has already been ordered again (even though previously, this product was almost four months without a purchase), the third is that there is one product of mine which has already sold five pairs ( this is a lot of numbers for my shop).

    I'm optimistic that in the future this store will have more customers. With that hope, I'm trying to develop products with relatively shorter processing times. There are also products that seem to be quite expensive, because of the long process and will be included in the pre-order product.

    I'm in a bit of a dilemma buying stuff for my needs lately, since I'm currently focusing on my shop, so the dress I'm working on looks like it's going to be pretty idle for a while. I'm quite a perfectionist, although sometimes I've gotten rid of this trait (like when I worked in a company), sometimes it comes back to haunt me. I want the product/clothing I work on to meet my standards, so there's a lot to consider when starting a project.

    This month I ran out of quite a lot of material, so when it was 12.12 I bought a lot of stuff. Maybe people think I'm very extravagant (seeing from my insta story update), when in fact I'm preparing/will release a product, so there is a trial in the process. For example: I've purchased up to three different types of straps for Kujou Sara masks (many of which were unused, but I'm sure they'll come in handy for future projects).

    Back to the topic, until the middle of this month I got three orders (four different products). The unique thing is that they all come from the same series, namely Genshin Impact. I won't be writing this for long, so you can enjoy the photos of each product ordered from the e-commerce where my shop is located. I will write a shop link below, please visit if you are curious what my online shop looks like.







SHOP: Toko Online tutati.studio | Shopee Indonesia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you