𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

December 06, 2021

    This is the second dress for Lady Dimitrescu's design I've ever made. At this time, I got an order from an Instagram DM with a very tight deadline. Actually we already discussed the timeline process, because I was also working on another costume commission. There were several problems with the order process this time, firstly that the client's budget for my full dress material could not be adjusted. Therefore, she brought his own material and I only provided sewing services. Second, there are problems when sending packages. Honestly, I'm very sad and disappointed.

Lady Dimitrescu Dress & Brooch

    I was contacted at the beginning of November (11/02) and on the 11/04 I was given the size of the clothes I asked for. Then on the 8th, the cloth used by the client arrived in my hand and I cut it that same night. The total processing time was three days and I sent it on the 12th. Unfortunately, the shipping process with the e-commerce option is the wrong choice. The package didn't arrive on time and there was a bit of an argument between the client and me. I shouldn't have offered an e-commerce option, indeed the client spent 0 rupiah for the delivery service, but it's a shame the package didn't arrive on time.

Our packing process

    Long story short, we settled the argument well. We understand each other problems and errors that occurred this time. Thankfully, it all ends with a thank you. This is also an important note for me in the future, so that this will not happen again.

Cutting process

The material we used

    By the way, the dress and brooch are very beautiful. This is my second time making costumes and accessories. I've also taken photos and videos before shipping, so I have a memento on this order. I also tried the RGB ring light I bought, and the results are very satisfying. I can take product photos at night now. This photo was taken at eleven o'clock at night, a few hours before the packing process.












SHOP: Toko Online tutati.studio | Shopee Indonesia

IG: tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you