𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 - 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧

December 06, 2021

Welcome December 2021! I've made new product to be added in my store. My shop focuses on making cosplay products. Actually I twisted my brain enough to get the product out this time. I've pretty much seen other stores that put out the same types of products. So, I'm trying to make it different.


I made several accessories that can be adjusted to the buyer's interests. What does "adjusted" mean? 

  • I pretty much have the materials to make accessories. For example for hair decoration, I have two options: automatic flops or crocodile flops. I call it that because the store where I buy the ingredients, names this product like that. As for clothes, I can give you a choice of brooch pins. Of course, the size of the product must also be considered to be well used in the three options.


For color, why the hell should it be "purple"? 

  • There's really no particular reason, it just so happens that I have a large selection of purple ribbons in my toolbox. They have different colors, shapes and types of materials and I'm thinking of being able to use them well. Additional: About a year or two ago, lilac colors were trending on the market. I'm interested in taking this color back in the hope that there are still markets that will be interested in buying our products.


"How many design choices are there for your product this time?" 

  • I made four designs only, two with a large size, one medium and one small size. I was like doing a market experiment, trying to reach out by developing four designs of three different sizes. 


"Who is your market destination?" 

  • This product is intended for women, but if you are male and want to give this gift to someone special. Of course it can be done. 


I'll give you a photo of our product here. If interested can reach our store through the link that I will put below.
    • First Product - Custom Made Accessories


    • Second Product - Custom Made Accessories

    • Third Product - Custom Made Accessories


    • Fourth Product - Custom Made Accessories



SHOP: Toko Online tutati.studio | Shopee Indonesia

IG: tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you