𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫'𝟐𝟏 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

December 16, 2021

    Last November was one of the busiest schedules of the year, I really wanted to complete a lot of orders in a fairly short time. Some orders come through e-commerce, where I display some ready stock products that can be directly checked by buyers. Actually, I'm very grateful because there is a ready stock item that I've been making for quite a while, able to sell and the customer is happy with the result.

    I have this shop for quite a long time, since this June 2021. The development of the store is quite good, I hope next year can attract more customers and add some new items in the store. I'm quite optimistic about running this shop, because the products I sell are handmade products and I make them myself through research and I also use the creativity and knowledge that I have gained through lectures (thank you Nirmana, finally you can be used this time).

    Last month I got three orders that came in with three different types of goods. Two from the game series and one from the anime. I want to thank the customers who have shopped at my store, because buying these products also increases my enthusiasm for selling and releasing new products in the future.

    Without further ado, I will share photos of the products taken before I deliver them to the delivery counter. You can still buy it as long as the display product is still in the store, if the product runs out it will be directly integrated into out of stock / I archive.








SHOP: Toko Online tutati.studio | Shopee Indonesia

IG: tati (@tutati.studio) • Instagram photos and videos


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you