𝐘𝐮𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐡𝐚 𝐈𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲: 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟒 𝐯𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

May 18, 2021

GUILTY CROWN

    The thing I love about watching Guilty Crown is the music and the graphics. Honestly, I'm interested in the OST of Guilty Crown because it still really sticks in my head till now. The other thing that impressed me about this series was the pretty weird episodes in the last few stories. It feels like the story is over in episode x, but somehow it still continues. So, I've been feeling a little empty in the last few episodes (I hope not to offend anyone with this opinion ;;; Because this is what I remember from the last time I watched the series).

YUZURIHA INORI

    Somehow I'm very interested in cosplaying Inori, perhaps after seeing the design of her dress, watch the anime and reading the desciption of her personality, I feel able to cosplaying as her. There are so many designs of her dress that I really like, the one that I realized to the real form is My Dearest CD Jacket Version. Fun fact, my favourite character from this series is Gai Tsutsugami. I don't know why, but most of my favorite characters (male characters) must have died in the series (Not forget to mention Saito Hajime, Namikaze Minato, Nanami Kento and such).

PHOTOSHOOT: 2014

【 Guilty Crown | ギルティクラウン 】
Yuzuriha Inori ( My Dearest CD Jacket Ver. ) | NAMIEKA
Costume and hair accecories by NAMIEKA
Photo by Dita Photograph, Agus S, Jnatha




MAKEUP PROGRESS: 2021

    The reason behind this progression makeup is because I created YouTube content. Yes, I wrote step by step how the process of making this character's makeup on the video. Check the link below for makeup video content on YT!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you