𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐃

May 16, 2021

 KIM JI-SOO SCANDAL 

    Are you a k-drama lovers like me? if so, you must have known about the scandal that hit actor Kim Ji-Soo a while ago. I honestly didn't go too deep into an actor's profile, so when the news came to the surface, I just read it without going into the details of the story.

    This fear of other people's judgments came to me when I saw someone writing a Facebook status saying: "ah.. I already know he's behaving badly, just look at his face!". I honestly don't pay much attention to other people's physical forms, because we're born of different races and I appreciate that. I don't know if I should judge people by the shape of their faces? I didn't even know that people with A-faces used to be judged badly. How can you get someone's good/bad attitude out of the face? Can you tell me more deeply? maybe in terms of psychology or other sources of science? 

MY OWN STRUGGLE OF BEING JUDGED

WD : Desi Rahma

    At first I was so scared of other people's judgments about me, it seemed like this had happened in 2015-2016 where I lost confidence when making a bound with new friends and that's made me break social connections for some time to calm me down. I'm used to having a good relationship with everyone, if there's a misunderstanding then it's going to be resolved by meeting and talking about it until it's done. Those years were the most complicated things and from here I began to realize the meaning of my friend's words: "not everyone can like ourselves, so get used to the people who are opposite to the understanding / indeed they do not like you".

THE 'ME' NOW

WD : Niken Larasati

    You can be judged right away just by your physical condition and I think that's terrible for me. Of course I have also been judged that way, for example with a plain face turns out to have a very excited nature even too crowded (unlike my stature from the outside). Finally, I found my peace that I accepted all my flaws and advantages. I feel grateful to have been given many life experiences by God and I feel like I am becoming a stronger person facing this social life.

    I'm still very surprised by someone's writing on facebook (scandal Kim Ji-soo), because how do you know someone's bad nature just from his face? Are you a psychic? Please let me know the tips because I'm so curious.


BEST REGARDS


NAMIEKA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you