𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 : 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐯𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

May 15, 2021

TOUKEN RANBU : KASHUU KIYOMITSU

    I remember in 2015, Touken Ranbu was booming among cosplayers & I was one of the million ppl who got into the Touran fandom. To be honest, the reason behind it was because Touran has a related story with the Shinshengumi, where I have a favorite character: Saito Hajime. As an audience of Hakuouki anime, Saito hajime has closeness to Okita Shouji and in this series of online games Touran, both swords belonging to Okita Souji appear, namely Yamatonokami Yasusada and Kashuu Kiyomitsu. That's the reason I'm cosplaying as Kashuu Kiyomitsu. Certainly in the deepest of my heart is very much looking forward to the appearance of the sword belonging to Saito Hajime.

2015 : Kashuu Kiyomitsu

Saito Hajime CN NAMIEKA


2021 : Kashuu Kiyomitsu

HANDMADE : COSTUME & PROPS

    I love Kashuu Kiyomitsu's design character, although it is quite difficult to bring it in tropical areas such as Indonesia but it doesn't detract my desire to make it into real forms such as costumes and properties in cosplay. To be honest, my favorite color is blue but most of my cosplay has red elements especially in the eyes of the characters and costumes. It's a strange coincidence, but I think this is the kind of character I used to cosplay with.











GROUP PHOTOSHOOT 

    I'm so grateful to Ce Asuka for inviting me to do a group photoshoot. To be honest I'm not too used to group photoshoots, but this time it was quite different for me because its consist of four cosplayers and one photographer who helped us capture the moment of the day. My memory is quite vague, but in this session there were quite a lot of helpers from the photographer sides.


「TOUKEN RANBU」
.
.
.

🌸 Kashuu kiyomitsu 加州清光 CN Namieka
🌸Yasusada Yamatonokami 大和守安定 CN 幸村希望華 Asuka Yukimura
🌸 Izuminokami Kanesada 和泉守兼定 CN TakaShinReisa
🌸 Horikawa Kunihiro 堀川国広 CN Aldo from Aozora - GGSG

Photo by : Moment Project
Page : https://facebook.com/MomentProject
___________________________

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you